STATE OF WISCONSIN
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Edward Aubrey Tyler
Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 21 PR 37
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
The Court Finds:
The decedent, with date of birth May 19, 1936 and date of death June 16, 2021, was domiciled in Burnett County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 7126 Tyler Road, Siren, Wisconsin 54872.
The Court Orders:
1. The Petition will be heard at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, Wisconsin, Room 220, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Melissia R. Mogen, on September 1, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is October 18, 2021.
3. A claim may be filed at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, WI, Room 214.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
By The Court:
/s/ Melissia R. Mogen
Circuit Court Judge
July 16, 2021
Donald L. Hoeft
LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A.
633 South Concord Street, Suite 400
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Bar Number 1002558
(July 21, 28, August 4)