State of Wisconsin
In the Matter of the Estate of
William R. Schaper
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 19-PR-38
Please take Notice:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth May 10, 1937 and date of death August 19, 2019, was domiciled in Burnett County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 4181 State Road 70, Webster, WI 54893.
3. The application will be heard at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, WI, Room 220, before Jennifer Faber, Probate Registrar, on October 7, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is December 5, 2019.
5. A claim may be filed at the Burnett County Courthouse, 7410 County Rd K, #110, Siren, WI 54872.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
Adam C. Benson
Attorney at Law
Benson Law Office, LTD
PO Box 370
Siren, WI 54872
Bar Number 1032855
/s/ Jennifer Faber
Register in Probate/Juvenile Clerk
September 6, 2019
(Sept. 11, 18, 25)