STATE OF WISCONSIN
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Stanley E. Schouveller
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 20 PR 52
Please Take Notice:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth February 10, 1953 and date of death May 9, 2020, was domiciled in Burnett County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 24526 Borg Drive, Grantsburg, WI 54840.
3. The application will be heard at the Burnett County Courthouse, 7410 Cty. Rd. K, Siren, Wisconsin, Room 214, before Jacqueline Baasch, Probate Registrar, on December 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is January 19, 2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Burnett County Courthouse, 7410 Cty. Rd. K, Siren, Wisconsin, Room 214.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
The names or addresses of the following interested persons are not known or reasonably ascertainable: Keith Schouveller, Kathy Schouveller Sheehan, Judy Schouveller McClellan, Susie Schouveller Kivi, Harriet (Dolly) Schouveller, Mary Schoulveller Stokvis, Heirs of James Schouveller.
By The Court:
/s/ Jacqueline Baasch
October 20, 2020
Leah E. Boeve
Remington Law Offices, LLC
126 S. Knowles Ave.
New Richmond, WI 54017
Bar Number 1081407
(Oct. 28, Nov. 4, 11)