State of Wisconsin
In the matter of the estate of
James H. Verdick
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 19 PR 54
Please take notice:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth October 18, 1937 and date of death October 17, 2019, was domiciled in Burnett County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 6617 Hideaway Road, Siren, WI 54872.
3. The application will be heard at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, Wisconsin, before Jennifer Faber, Probate Registrar, on January 10, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is March 16, 2020.
5. A claim may be filed at the Burnett County Courthouse, 7410 County Rd K, #110, Siren, WI 54872.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call (715) 349-2149 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Todd H. Anderson, Attorney at Law
PO Box 507
Grantsburg, WI 54840
Bar Number 1012132
/s/ Jennifer Faber
Register in Probate,
December 17, 2019
(Dec. 25, Jan. 1, 8)