State of Wisconsin
In the matter of the estate of
Edward J. Vacik
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims (Informal Administration)
Case No. 20 PR 22
Please Take Notice:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth August 30, 1925 and date of death April 25, 2020, was domiciled in Burnett County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 29080 Long Lake Rd., Danbury, WI 54830.
3. The application will be heard at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, Wisconsin, Room 110, before Jacqueline O. Baasch, Probate Registrar, on July 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is August 17, 2020.
5. A claim may be filed at the Burnett County Courthouse, Siren, Wisconsin, Room 110.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
/s/ Jacqueline Baasch
May 27, 2020
Katherine M. Stewart
PO Box 364
Spooner, WI 54801
Bar Number 1005716
WNAXLP (June 3, 10, 17)