In a move similar to Burnett County and the Village of Grantsburg, Siren has decided to close the village office to visitors until January due to COVID-19 concerns.
The Village board approved the decision at their December meeting.
“Village Hall and the Police Department will be closed to the public until further notice due to the increased cases of COVID-19 in the area,” a press release stated.
• There will be no DMV services offered at this time
• Utility and Tax Payments can be left in the drop box to the right. The drop box will be checked multiple times per day.
• Alternatively, payments can be mailed to Village of Siren P.O. Box 23 Siren
• In person appointments for all other reasons can be scheduled by calling:
(715) 349-2273 for the Village Clerk’s Office or
(715) 349-7181 for the Police Department
Village officials will be re-evauated these protocols at their January village board meeting on Jan. 7.