• Dec. 5, Vincent Bearheart, 42, Webster, was arrested for operating while intoxicated, operating after revocation and improper registration of vehicle.
• Dec. 5, Kyle Louis, 28, Grantsburg, was arrested for theft of a weapon.
• Dec. 6, Jordan Buffalo, 24, McGregor, MN, was arrested for domestic abuse and disorderly conduct.
• Dec. 7, LaShannon Staples, 37, Minneapolis, MN, was arrested for possession of THC.
• Dec. 7, Aaron Holmstrom, 30, Webster, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dec. 7, Angelica Wenzel, 26, Grantsburg, was arrested for criminal damage to property.
• Dec. 8, John Bearhart, 33, Danbury, was arrested for felony bail jumping.
• Dec. 9, Charles Anderson, 24, Grantsburg, was arrested for battery and domestic abuse.
• Dec. 10, Xavier Zapata, 52, Webster, was arrested for domestic abuse and disorderly conduct.
• Dec. 11, Kody Pettis, 20, Shell Lake, was arrested for underage drinking and misdemeanor bail jumping.
POLK COUNTY SHERIFF
• Dec. 11, Nicholas J. Lee, 36, Cushing, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
ST. CROIX TRIBAL POLICE
• Dec. 7, Amanda Merrill, 37, Hertel, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dec. 2, Brandon L. Jones, 37, Hayward, was cited for battery and disorderly conduct.
• Dec. 5, Norma J. Kroll, 57, Siren, was cited for disorderly conduct.
• Dec. 8, Holly M. Phillips, 32, Danbury, was cited for operating after suspension and speeding.
Reports from police and sheriff agencies are simply arrest reports. At press time, no charges have been filed.