• Apr. 20, Cheyenne Crow-Guzman, 22, Bismarck, ND, was arrested for possession of THC and disorderly conduct.
• Apr. 20, Russell Lemeiux, 36, Hertel, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
• Apr. 22, Violet Reynolds, 36, Siren, was arrested for theft from person/corpse, possession illegally obtained prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Operating While Intoxicated-second offense
• Christopher L. Martin, 23, Danbury, pleaded no contest, was sentenced to 20 days in jail, had his license revoked for 15 months, must install ignition interlock on his vehicle, must seek alcohol assessment and was fined $1,555.
• Devin E. Begay, 26, Hayward, pleaded no contest, was place on 18 months probation and was fined $745.50.
• Jesse R. Campbell, 31, Siren, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
• Dale H.L. Dotson, 29, Siren, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
• Charles L. Kuykendill, 25, Webster, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
• Tyson W. Wiegman, 34, Grantsburg, pleaded no contest, was placed on 12 months probation and was fined $443.
Warrants issued week of Apr. 18:
• Andrea M. Arcand, 22; Bruce A. Bellanger, 40; Bryce W. Duncan, 21; Michael S. Ford, 44; Calvin L. Garbow, 41; Aryanna K.M. Giguere, 18; John E. Hedine, 37; Sundance Johnson, 33; Amy L. Kruger, 44; Chester O. Landers, 63; Taylor K. LaPointe, 27; Nekola S. Lowe, 26; Jessica M. Meyer, 27; Sonja J. Morse, 29; Derek R. Mosay, 30; Theresa M. Nelson, 43; John P. Polski, 28; Duke L. Roseland, 21; Kyle D. Rufsholm, 28.
• Apr. 13, during the controlled burn at Memory Lake Park, a fire truck backed into a police squad. No injuries were reported.
• Apr. 15, Michael Koser, Grantsburg, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
• Apr. 22, Bryan Vilstrup, Grantsburg, reported the unauthorized use of his credit card.
• Apr. 24, a 17 year-old Grantsburg youth was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Apr. 15, Jesika J. Lindberg, 31, Luck, reported the theft of her vehicle license plates.
• Apr. 21, Daymin R. Eckstrom, 22, Siren, was cited for improper vehicle registration.
• Apr. 21, Carmen L. Taylor, 30, Siren, was cited for speeding.
• Apr. 21, Myron Benjamin, 27, Hinckley, MN, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Apr. 21, Connie Prose, 60, Webster, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
Reports from police and sheriff agencies are simply arrest reports. At press time, no charges have been filed.