• Apr. 12, Madeline Kozulla, 19, Apple Valley, MN, was arrested for possession of narcotic drugs, possession of methamphetamine, possession of THC, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
• Apr. 12, Dominick Taylor, 19, Hertel, was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct.
• Apr. 13, Deirdre Belisle, 43, Cumberland, was arrested for operating after revocation and obstructing an officer.
• Apr. 17, Nicholas Holmes, 21, St. Paul, MN, was arrested for disorderly conduct and selling alcohol to an underage person.
• Apr. 17, Antonio Hrabowski, 40, Stillwater, MN, was arrested for operating while intoxicated, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Apr. 17, Shawn St. John, 37, Hinckley, MN, was arrested for possession of THC, possession of drug paraphernalia and receiving stolen property.
Possession of Methamphetamine
• Rana A. LaPointe, 50, Webster, pleaded no contest, was placed on 36 months probation and was fined $518.
• Morgan A. Moreno, 23, Hammond, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Carolyn J. Gronski, 44, Webster, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
Warrants issued week of Apr. 11:
• Kyle S. Bauer, 26; Keith W. Boutin, 49; James P. Burton, 31; Dominique S. Fleckner, 21; John E. Hedine, 37; Kaylee N. Jennissen; Matthew Matrious; Derrick A. McDaniel, 24; Michael B. Moore, 28; Duane W. Mosay, 25; Patricia D. Nefs, 56; Shane M. Nusberger; Thomas W. Snyder, 30.
Operating While Intoxicated
• Nicole L. Mothes, 24, Grantsburg, pleaded no contest, had her license revoked for six months, must seek alcohol assessment and was fined $761.50.
• Tyson W. Wiegman, 34, Grantsburg, pleaded no contest, had his license revoked for eight months, must install ignition interlock on his vehicle, must seek alcohol assessment and was fined $937.50.
• Marissa L. Bambery, 18, Webster, pleaded no contest and was fined $263.50.
ST. CROIX TRIBAL POLICE
• Apr. 11, Kevin Eckhart, 35, Webster, was arrested for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Apr. 14, Brent Vandanacker, 39, Stillwater, MN, was arrested for operating without a valid license.
• Apr. 11, Bradley J. Maslow, 23, Webster, was cited for disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle.
• Apr. 12, Richard Connors, 34, Danbury, was cited for shoplifting and altering his vehicle registration.
• Apr. 15, Brady Daulton, 34, Webster, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Reports from police and sheriff agencies are simply arrest reports. At press time, no charges have been filed.