• July 4, Carson Hehn, 22, Maple Grove, MN, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
• July 4, Ethan Java, 22, Siren, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
• July 8, Allen Thomas, 53, Pepin, was arrested for first degree intentional homicide, attempted battery and aggravated battery.
• July 9, Zachary Howard, 24, Hertel, was arrested for theft.
• July 10, William Wicks, 34, Siren, was arrested for domestic abuse and disorderly conduct.
Possession of Amphetamine/LSD/Psilocin
• Dennis W. Young, 52, Danbury, pleaded guilty, was sentenced to five months in jail and was fined $443.
• Tracey L. Welck, 48, Siren, pleaded guilty and was fined $330.50.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Jaclyn A. Shabaiash, 34, Webster, pleaded guilty and was fined $330.50.
• David A. Shabaiash, 32, Webster, pleaded no contest and was fined $330.50.
• Melissa A. Bell, 47, Siren, pleaded guilty and was fined $330.50.
Misdemeanor Bail Jumping
• Dennis W. Young, 52, Danbury, pleaded guilty and was fined $443.
Operating Without a Valid License
• Frederico Delahuerta, 31, Danbury, pleaded no contest and was fined $267.50.
• Donald R. Duclon, 47, Luck, pleaded no contest and was fined $267.50.
Issuing a Worthless Check
• Sonja J. Morse, 29, Siren, pleaded no contest and was fined $500.52, which includes restitution.
Warrants issued week of July 4:
• Kayla W. Bubendorf, 26; Ashley E. Burton, 32; Thomas J. Cardinal, 51; Ashley K. Dahl, 25; Brady J. Daulton, 35; Michael S. Ford, 45; Jordan R. LaPointe, 21; Jesika J. Lindberg, 31; Laura J. Marty, 51; Nichole L. Mothes, 24; Jonathon C. Oiyotte, 37; Richard E. Pruess, Jr.; Allen G. Thomas, 53.
• Scott A. Fell, 58, Spooner, disorderly conduct.
• Trevor J. Guerin, 27, St. Croix Falls, operating w/o valid license.
• July 9, Benjamin Anderson, 30, Grantsburg, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
ST. CROIX TRIBAL POLICE
• July 6, Chelsea Nistler, 26, New Richmond, was arrested for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• July 6, Nicholas Olsen, 31, New Richmond, was arrested for possession of THC.
• July 6, Justina Blackdeer, 25, Stone Lake, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, operating after revocation and display of unauthorized registration plate.
• June 27, A wallet found near Clam Lake was turned into the police drop box where it was claimed by its rightful owner.
• July 3, Jack S. Kangas, 23, Andover, MN, was cited for operating left of center.
• July 9, Adam D. Elder, 19, Frederic, was cited for non-registration of vehicle.
• July 10, Robert Absher, 24, Webster, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Reports from police and sheriff agencies are simply arrest reports. At press time, no charges have been filed.